Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hire a web design student at a good rate. What's your take on the subject?

I was looking for a web design student that needs work, in hopes of getting a really good rate since I have a start up project I want to get off the ground and not much capital to invest yet.
I came across this video for a company called oDesk which seems to use an online collaboration method, bringing together the client with the web designer in a virtual office space and complete transparency for all involved.
This seems to be a great way to meet a candidate for a project in web design.
oDesk says they have web designers in different levels of abilities to choose from at varying rates.
Here is the video I saw.
Let us know what you think in the comment area, if you would be so kind. I love to hear different opinions and views on my posts, so please, feel free...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment